Analytics
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Analytics Tags

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys

On our website: https://shop.ilovetunics.com/ we have 2 google analytics tags  & 1remarketing tag with Tag Paramater object could not be parsed error 

Can someone please help with removing one of the analytics tag and fixing the remarketing tag 

Thanks

Sam

Multiple Analytics Tags

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

you can use GA debugger chrome extension for assistance.

ga("create", "UA-19933663-1", "auto", {allowLinker: true})

ga("create", "UA-20331028-1", "auto", {name: "privyGA", cookieName: "_ga_privy"})

You need to remove the one which is not required from the source code of the website. Your developer can help you in that.

Just press Ctrl+U, search by pressing F1 for pageview

Multiple Analytics Tags

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

Thank you for your quick reply

My website is through shopify so should i ask them to fix what you've advised or it it an easy DIY?

Thanks

Multiple Analytics Tags

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

may be you might have added a plugin for GA in shopify and also added the code in html source.

If there are some developers ask them. it shouldn't be too difficult to DIY too . :-)

Multiple Analytics Tags

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You! AT - I contacted the Google Adwords team and they fixed it for me in 2 days - Amazing! response and is hundred times better than FB business team response...they take almost 2 weeks to get back