Analytics
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Issues with Product List Performance report

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a somewhat comprehensive list of issues with my Product List Performance report (screenshot below) and was hoping to get some outside opinions. This is what I have so far: 

1. Product Detail Page should not be considered a Product List. The Product Detail page current accounts for 68% of unique purchases and 70% of product revenue. When I debug the shopping path, I noticed that loading a PDP page and firing the "detail" event also fired pal: Product Detail Page, which is my theory on why the last interaction attribution is crediting the majority of sales to PDPs. Thankfully Add-to-carts and subsequent EE events do not fire PAL values.

2. Basket and Global Carts aren't firing impressions. This one is pretty straight forward. There's a "suggested for you" section in both the global cart and basket page, but impressions aren't being recorded.

3. (not set) makes up about 30% of unique purchases and product revenue. I've tried many use cases and can't debug instances where I can register an EE click but have the list name be empty. I found this thread about a similar issue but that was for Add-to-carts. Anyone have any experience with fixing (not set) product list attribution? I'm really hoping this is due to the 2 other issues noted above. 

Please let me know your thoughts.

Best,

Mike

11-2-2016 11-33-33 AM.pngProduct List report

Issues with Product List Performance report

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Anyone experience issues with (not set) in product list report or any of these other issues? Any input would be helpful.

Thanks,

Mike