Analytics
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Is there a limit on the amount of tracking IDs I can make?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am working on a project where users will generate their own pages. They will be able to track these pages to check their analytics so I would need to create a new tracking ID for each page. 

Is there a limit to the amount of tracking IDs I could make? I was looking around my GA account and found that I am limited to 25 views per property. Would this mean that I am limited to 25 tracking IDs for my website (so the user generated pages as well)?

Thanks,

Max

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You can have up to 50 properties (tracking IDs) under a single Google Analytics account.

"Each Analytics account can have up to 50 properties and each property can have up to 25 views. Contact your support representative if you need more properties or views."

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1102152?hl=en

Hope that helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply.

Do I automatically have a support representative set on my account or do I have to contact Google directly via telephone? I am unsure as to how to contact my support representative since the contact button on the Analytics help page just links me straight to Adwords.