Analytics
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Inputting Company Revenue/AOV Targets to display on Dashboards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

We are going to start putting screens up in our office with some nice dashboards for key metrics and all and I was wondering if we could somehow input some daily or maybe monthly targets into this so that we can see how we are doing against them easily?

I was thinking it might have to be something to do with the API with inputting some manual code into it which uploads the targets as raw data or something? But I may have posted this in the wrong topic if not. 

Thanks,

Benji

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Benji K ,

Simple way I can suggest is to use Google spreadsheet and then install the google analytics plugin there, which would output the GA data with specified dimension and metrics.
Also you can schedule the reports daily, weekly,monthly, etc through that plugin. 
You can input your target metrics in the sheet and compare with the scheduled GA metrics.

You can also use data studio for visualization by importing the data from google spreadsheets.

Hope this helps,
Thanks,
Ritwik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Ritwik.

We were hoping to use it within dashboards, would that be possible? We are going to put screens up in the office with these dashboards and so in the top line figures we were hoping to include the targets for that day.