AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

In Page Analytics not working

h k
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
h k
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Please can someone advise if there is a solution to In Page Analytics not working, due to recent change in the default security mode of browsers, which apparently means insecure content cannot be displayed on a secure page.

I have tried loading the information in 'Full View' as suggested and clicking the shield icon at the address bar, to allow insecure content. An error message is shown, " Access denied.  Please try relaunching In Page Analytics from report [error 20010]

I have tried the following browsers: FireFox 45.0 | IE 11 | Chrome 19.  I even tried duckduck.go.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Asha : )

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: In Page Analytics not working

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Asha,

No, we have to wait for GA engineering to catch up or work through an alternative solution but it's a never ending cycle.

Lately the Chrome plugin has been working in some cases. You can try it for yourself and see if you get anything.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/page-analytics-by-google/fnbdnhhicmebfgdgglcdacdapkcihcoh?...

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn