AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Implementing AMP WITH GTM PLEASE HELP

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello All, My question is if i want to create trigger in amp(amplied mobile version) container via GTM do i have to manually write code in the snippet in the second part of the amp container in the gtm? As amp container in gtm has two code one is placed in header part in the amp version and the one json object part is placed in the body section of the amp version. I think if i create trigger in the amp interface(IN THE GTM UI) in gtm,the json configaration file is automatically updated in the json object file depending upon the trigger congigation i set in ui in gtm. please say if i am right? here is the post i am takling about: https://www.simoahava.com/analytics/accelerated-mobile-pages-via-google-tag-manager/ suppose i want to create scroll tracking in amp and followed the step in the post and create the trigger configuration as specified in the post. after i hit publish i think the json object part is automatically populated in the amp json abject. am i right? please help.

Implementing AMP WITH GTM PLEASE HELP

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

IS ANYBODY THERE TO HELP?