Analytics
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

I can't accept Google Analytics terms of service - there is no link or button to press

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have requested a Google Analytic ID code to include in my client's website. I have filled in all the fields and clicked "Get tracking ID" a window pops up about Accepting Google Analytics terms of service, I have scrolled all the way to the bottom and there is nowhere to "accept" no button, no link, no check box.

The website does have an ID but it's from their old website and no one even has access to it anymore.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I can't accept Google Analytics terms of service - there is no link or button to press

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

If you are trying to accept the TOS .. left click and drag the top of the frame to reposition it in the browser, then you will be able to access the I accept button.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

cannot reposition after many attempts

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Steves S

Not sure why it would be an issue, maybe repositioning something on screen is done differently on the device you are using?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here