AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

How to see the key-value pair

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My developers use this code:

public void set (String key, String value)
Sets the model value for the given key. All subsequent track or send calls will send this key-value pair along as well. To remove a particular field, simply set the value to null.

(HitBuilders.EventBuilder)eventBuilder.Set("&" + parameterKey1, parameterValue1)

My question is how to see values entered to these keys?

Where, in the Google Analytics interface, i can see it?

Need help!

Re: How to see the key-value pair

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dav G,

In order to properly answer your question, I would need to know what the value of "key" is in this case. Here is a list of common key=value pair sent with hits to GA. (different keys live in different reports within the GA reporting interface):

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/protocol/v1/devguide#commonhits

For example, the following keys can be accessed by going into the reporting interface and accessing the Behavior > Events > Overview/Top Events:

&ec=
&ea=
&el=

Ultimately, it all depends on what the value of "key" is in your specific case.

Cheers,

Bogdan