Analytics
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

How to display google analytics chart in my admin section without login into google account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am working on asp.net c# technology and right now i have getting chart from my admin section using https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/embed-api/basic-dashboard/ link

but in this case in my admin section one google analytics button is appear and if i click on button then open popup window with google credential and if i write my username and password then after chart will appear in my dashboard page.

so,it is possible to access it without asking for google credentials or any code to  skip google credential and display directly

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to display google analytics chart in my admin section without login into google account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Addon,

If you build an API application you can use OAuth 2 to do this and store the token(s) so that you don't have to always log-in. I'm not a developer so can't give you specifics but we've built out many API apps for clients like this.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn