Analytics
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

How to add Analytics code to HTML landing page while using WordPress website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys and thanks in advanced ...

I have a WordPress site ,

But I'm using HTML landing page, I tried adding the tracking tag in the <head> tag four days ago , but until now I cant see the landing page data in the Analytics account ,

what is the problem , and what should I do?

Is there a special way of adding the analytics code to HTML landing pages ?

Thanks Again ...

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Besher,

Google analytics code should be placed on every page of website. can you share the URL? If not use Google tag assistant to check whether tag is placed correctly or not.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Besher,

Typically Wordpress 'includes' the same header for every page you create within Wordpress. All you would need to do is place the code inside the head section of the header and the code will be included in every page on your site.

Thanks,
Adam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks guys , the problem is solved ....

The steps I mentioned in the post were right, I just had to wait for 1 more day and I got all the data ...

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Besher,

Use the real time reports and ensure you haven't excluded your own IP address perhaps by using a test view.

typically it can take up to 48 hours to see GA data within the reports but real time can help for immediate testing.

Thanks,

A