Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Help data not showing in google analytics real time

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I have implemented ga via gtm here.All showing ok in gadebugger and google tag assistant but data not showing in google analytics real time.Please help

http://gtmbottest.blogspot.in/2017/07/hhhh.html

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Soumik Ghosh,

Your GTM is not in a correct position(You put it inside a div tag) but still you should be able to see the pageview. I see see the pageview hit with "UA-102XXXX76-1". Please check if you have any filters on your view and be sure that you have correct property id.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I have checked I have no filters.Still no data Tag assistant is showing,ga debugger but not real time..

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Any idea why this is happening?

Re: Help data not showing in google analytics real time

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

I see the pageview hit on your page

Screenshot_19.png

This means although your GTM container snippet is not in correct place you are still collecting the hit and you should be able to see in real-time.

Please be sure that you are checking the correct property and you have correct property id on your GA snippet.

Do you see any traffic on the other reports of that page? Sometimes(very rarely), real-time report does not show the traffic but it appears on the other reports.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Still no data.Cluless why this is happenning

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually i used this method gtmbot by mtyericmoghul kindly have alook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BauMkrZ5Ls

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

GA data is being sent to UA-102494576-1.

may be some issue from GA end, should resolve soon. Some other users are also facing same issue, of no data in real time.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

@Soumik Ghosh, I took a look at the video. It is just an automation tool to create basic tags that you might need in GTM. It is ok to use such a tool but please be sure that the owner will update the tool when there is a change in GTM API otherwise it might not work properly. On the other hand, personally, I wouldn't use such a third party tool to set up GTM tags since GTM is a very sensitive tool and a small mistake can create serious problems on your website. I advice you to do the set up by yourself if you want to learn more about Google Tag Manager.

About your real-time issue, please try to fix the location of your GTM container snippet. Also, as @A T mentioned, there are some other users who has similar problem currently.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Guney.

I just love GA and GTM and cannot live without it.

Friends like u always help me.

I think the container snippet placement may be the problem.