Analytics
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Help:Rollup property Using Google Tag Manager

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

Suppose if I have 3 domains in which each has its own Google Analytics account,tracking separately and running for a long time.

Now if I want to make a rollup Google analytics property  later and want to see collective data in that google analytics account all together How can i do that?

I know roll up is a GA premium but I have heard some hacks in GA can make it happen .

Please illustrate .it with GTM in mind.I want the solution with Google Tag manager

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

It is useful but not the solution I wanted

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

As given in lunametrics article you can double tag in GTM.

It’s referred to as “double-tagging” and involves adding an additional tracking ID to all of your properties and sites.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

question 1:

Means in each GA individual account,I have to create another GA page view tag which will fire on all pages and send data to that roll up GA property,in addition to sending data with its own original  account am i right?

question 2:

in this case of roll up property do i have to add those 3 domain names as referral exclusion list?

question 3:

Difference between Cross domain and roll up property tracking?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, Soumik Ghosh! Did you find the answers?