Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Hello guys I need your help in Google analytics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a website and it's gained 4000 real traffic and it's still growing but I don't see any revenue yet and it's been three days so my question is how long does it take time for goal conversions to take place and adsense revenue to generate I am really frustrated and feel down because if it

1 Expert replyverified_user

Hello guys I need your help in Google analytics

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

This is a really hard question to answer. With regard to how quickly you should generate revenue, well, this is not really a Google Analytics question - it's more related to what are you selling, and what is a reasonable expectation for demand? 

Consider the following:

- what are you selling? what's your likely market share? how many visitors can you realistically expect?

- those visitors that are coming to the site, are they engaging or bouncing off?

- if visitors are not engaging then consider whether you need to invest more time in attracting better traffic. This could be from organic, social media or paid. 

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.