Analytics
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics on website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

We are getting the traffic on the daily basis like in between 400-500, but Google Analytics doesn't track the traffic because The traffic is loaded under Iframe? So, May I request you to help me to know What the process should I do so that Google Analytics track the traffic loaded under Iframe?

Help will be really appreciated.

Thank You!
Kumar Vansh Moondra

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google analytics on website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Did you put the GA tracking code to both the parent page and to the pages in the iframe? Please check the document below about tracking framed sites:

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012049

Let me know if you have questions.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Re: Google analytics on website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Arnold, Thanks for your swift reply!

I would like to bring your attention at the points mentioned below -

#1: I switched the old link URL by new link URL by using Google URL Builder then used Google URL shortner, but  then also for the new link - in the Google URL shortner analytics say 900 clicks but GA displays only 15.

#2: Iam getting all the traffic from Youtube, Facebook and Twitter, So, How to implement the google analytics tag in their page as you mentioned that The GA tag should be integrated on the parent website as well as the pages in the iframe Help will be appreciated.

Please help me to implement the things, it would be appreciated.