Analytics
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics not showing subpages on google site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I'm new at this so it's probably a easy question but with this new forum any time I google search this question I get re-directed to this new community....

I made a google analytics account to track the traffic on my google site. I linked the web property ID in Manage Site < General < Statistics but only my homepage comes up on google analytics. It tracks my homepage correctly but when I go under Behavior < Site Content < All Pages it only shows my homepage and not any of my subpages..... help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google analytics not showing subpages on google site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Meredith,
1. Check to see if your Google Analytics tracking code is installed on all your pages.
2. if it is, go to the Google Analytics Real Time Reports, and in another browser window, visit you site and navigate to a subpage. See if the visit is appearing with the home page and the subpage.

It is possible that your tracking code is not installed properly and what you are seeing in Google Analytics is actually spam referrals that never visited your site.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
When I go to Real Time and open up my website, I show up as a visitor and my clicks on the site show up on Google Analytic, but my sub pages still don't show up.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Oh wait.... Today is day three of having my analytics account connected and a few of my sub pages (ones I clicked on when testing the analytics yesterday) have finally showed up....