AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics data

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The Google analytics account for one of my website was working fine till feb 28th, after which on March 1st the data was not recorded for it , but again from March 2nd the data was absolutely fine.? Can somebody help me on this? as i don't see any of other websites were effected .. only a single account is not showing the data.?

To cross verify this i have checked analytics code, but the analytics code was absolutely fine? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google analytics data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
Are you the only person with edit access to the Analytics account or the website source code?

Does the site get a lot of traffic or send a lot of hits to google which may have triggered the the collection limits or rate limits?

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/limits-quotas

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here