Analytics
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google Experiment and Tealium

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I would like to use Google Experiment to test some new features but I'm facing a little problem.

We are using Tealium as tag manager and the standard analytics JS is called from there. Everything is working fine. Now that we want to start working with Experiment, we need to add a piece of code right after <head>.

If we add the Experiment code outside Tealium, the Experiment code is found by Analytics but it can't see the standard analytics JS as it's sitting behind Tealium.

If we add the Experiment code in Tealium, Analytics doesn't find the Experiment code anymore.

Should I ignore the error message I get in Analytics? Or should I use a different setup? Pulling Analytics out of Tealium is not an option.

Thanks
Laurent

Re: Google Experiment and Tealium

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
additional info:
We have tried to put the experiment tag after the tealium tag > Google doesn't see the Experiment tag nor the normal analytics tag
We have tried to put the experiment tag before the tealium tag > Google only sees the experiment tag