AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our company website has recently been upgraded and as a part of the process I signed up with Google Analytics for tracking data. The company that upgraded our website has entered the tracking information and we are still not seeing any results. GoDaddy is our web hosting service and when I contacted them they said that I needed to reach out to Google to correct the issue. i am looking for someone to contact me to solve this issue and am struggling to find what is probably a simple fix according to GoDaddy. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Analytics

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi David,

You should reach out to the developers of the site not the hosting provider.  That said, pop over to the chrome store and install Google Tag Assistant in your Chrome browser.  It will let you know if GA code is present and deployed properly.

Cheers,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn