AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics with WordPress

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I have a lead generation website with Word Press but Analytics won't track my conversions.  It tracks everything else.  I have put the web property ID in the needed box in Word Press but no conversion stats.  Anyone know how to fix this?  I asked Word Press but they said they were unable to help with 3rd party software.  Thanks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ian C
May 2016

Re: Google Analytics with WordPress

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
You need to tell Google Analytics what you want to consider as a conversion goal (see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032415?hl=en) - for example, a form thank-you page. What are you considering a conversion goal? What is your site URL?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ian C
May 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
You need to tell Google Analytics what you want to consider as a conversion goal (see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032415?hl=en) - for example, a form thank-you page. What are you considering a conversion goal? What is your site URL?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
it is www.aedquotes.com. A conversion would be requesting a quote. I believe I figured it out by following the steps on the help page. Thanks for your help.