Analytics
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics not Tracking

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. 

About a month ago google analytics just stopped working. I haven't changed anything on my website. My tracking code is the same. I don't know what has happened. I would be very happy if someone could help me.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

I know the website is working because I have had quite a number of subscribers in that time. If I go into the website and look a real time, there is no user online...so it is just not tracking.
Adriana

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar.

Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics not Tracking

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
You can easily debug on the website with GA debugger:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jnkmfdileelhofjcijamephohjechhna

You can check in chrome, console tab with 'Preserve log' turned ON.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Adriana,
what is the tracking id for your web property?
- Just to confirm, this is the same tracking id that is entered into the settings field
provided by wix for adding the tracking to your site?
Do you have any filters applied to the analytics View?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Adriana,
Same has happened to me. Did this issue ever get resolved for you. Could use any help you could offer. When I send a tracking test it says web site not found. Thanks in advance.
Lisa