Analytics
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics module V 2.3.4 for Prestashop

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day,

I have a problem with the Google Analytics module V 2.3.4 for Prestashop. Whenever I enable it the customers cannot add products to shopping cart, an error message shows:

Impossible to add the product to the cart.<br/>textStatus: 'error'<br/>errorThrown: 'Internal Server Error'<br/>responseText:<br/>

When I disabled the module customers can add products to the cart, and continue shopping. But obviously with the module disabled Google Analytics doesn't work.

Everything worked fine until about three days ago. I am not 100% sure, but I suspect I updated Google Analytics module.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics module V 2.3.4 for Prestashop

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
It is more of an addon issue.

Please try contacting developer: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/write-to-developper?id_product=4168

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your suggestion. I contacted the developer and waiting for a reply.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The Prestashop module is flaky. Try removing it and re-installing again. If that fails, wait for developer feedback.
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan