AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Report Need Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I'm new in GA report. I have some issue need all your help.

I was follow the guild in here and success included GA to my system.

But when I test some case and check Shopping Behavior report, I get wrong report.

I use two user login to same browser, first account I stopped in Add to cart step, I saw the cart abandon:02a.JPG

With the second account, I add to cart with another product and checkout successful:

03a.JPG

Now you will see the check-out abandonment has been reset to 0. Why it can be?

After, I do one test, same account and drop-off in step check-out. But the report doesn't show anything more if I do not use private browser or change browser. Why?

Anyone can help me? Please.

Sorry for my English.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tan L
September 2016

Re: Google Analytics Report Need Help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
It is possible that even though you logged into 2 users, the Google Analytics session was the same one.

Try with different browsers, or wait at least 30 minutes between tests so the first session times out and ends.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tan L
September 2016

Re: Google Analytics Report Need Help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
It is possible that even though you logged into 2 users, the Google Analytics session was the same one.

Try with different browsers, or wait at least 30 minutes between tests so the first session times out and ends.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.