Google Analytics Not Reporting Visitor Traffic in Google Sites
I have a Google Sites website implemented using Google Apps for Work - www.TampaBayForBernie.org .
We implemented Google Analytics on the Google Sites "Manage Account" and installed the Analytics "tracking code" (Note - we've implemented more than 100 Google Sites previously with Google Analytics installed properly on those websites and reporting properly).
For some reason the visitor tracking has not reported correction on this account.
- In the first weeks the account indicated no visitors, but we knew that visitors were coming and reviewing the site.
- Then visitor traffic started reporting and growing.
- Then visitor traffic fell to zero for about 60 days
- Then visitor traffic resumed reporting
- Now (for the last 30 plus days) the visitor traffic has fallen to one or two people on some days, none on most days.
We know that there is fairly significant traffic on the website due to the contacts coming to us via our contact us / email page. But those visitors (including our own to the website) are not being reported.
Has anyone encountered something like this previously?