AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics - No Hits

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please Help Me On This.

My site https://www.uspstudios.co/ have Google Analytics code implemented and tested via Google Tag Assistant.

Still I am getting No Hits notification since last 2 days.

Please let me know how can I overcome through this problem.

Thank You.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Have you checked the real time reports, and the standard reports - do you see data there?

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Chirag,

Did you just very recently create the Account or Property in Google Analytics? It may take up to 24 hours before the data is completely processed.

check real time visitors, this will let you know.

Thanks

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes all real time and standard data is there.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, the code been implemented long time ago and it worked properly. But from last 4-5 days I am receiving this No Hits notification.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

ok - if real time is present i.e. you are seeing activity from people active on your site AND data is present in your standard reports then something is still working. I'd do the following to check whether this is a real issue or some kind of glitch with regards to the No Hits warning.

- check the traffic trends for the last 10 days; are there any sudden changes or drops?

- create a custom report to report the metric 'Hits' - has this changed?

- check that the UA id number from the GA property that you are seeing real time data in matches that on the website.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi John W,

Listing down the status below,

- check the traffic trends for the last 10 days; are there any sudden changes or drops?

Ans: Yes there is sudden drops in sessions.

- create a custom report to report the metric 'Hits' - has this changed?

Ans: I dont know how to do it.

- check that the UA id number from the GA property that you are seeing real time data in matches that on the website.

Ans: Yes i have checked it before and all the pages have proper UA id.

Thank You

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

custom report. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1151300?hl=en Use hits as the metric and date as the dimension.

ok - if you're seeing a sudden drop in sessions then this would suggest that something is not correct. You need to figure out whether this is a real effect, or something as gone wrong with your tracking. I suggest you post a link to your site so forum members can check it out.  I need to work now so probably will not be able to answer immediately, hopefully someone else can step in. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created the custom report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Awaiting for response