AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Code Duplicated

S R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
S R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning,

Google Tag Manager plug in detects the Google Analytics code three times, but on the code I can one find one. Any suggestion why it could be?

Also, I have set up goals as the contact page and thank you page, but they don't receive hits on Analytics. Google Tag Manager is not installed.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I checked your site, I don't see any tracking codes added.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Re: Google Analytics Code Duplicated

S R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
S R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Arnold, Many thanks to have a look. We were doing some tests, maybe you checked at this moment.

Now it is set up again, but still appears as few codes and does not track.

If you could check again?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

I see the tracking code now, you are using an outdated version. You can get the current Universal Analytics tracking code from GA Admin -> Property -> Tracking info -> Tracking Code. Let me know when you've updated the tracking code and I'll check it again.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

S R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
S R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Arnold,

Many thanks. We have change the code to the Universal but still we have the issue and is not tracking the conversions (contact page and thank you page).

It still appears as 2 or 3 times in some pages but it is only one code on the code.