Analytics
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics API

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are developing a new subsciption based seo system.
Here, superadmin will create project for client , super admin will do the all necessary step to set up the system (adding, creating projects, keywords, assigning users etc.)
We want the cleint to directly login to the system with their respective login details and to view the traffic data. We are using Google analytics API to show the traffic data.

Presently our system is working like this way - Client login in our system with username and password -> Then a google analytics API authentication is required to view their site's traffic report. They need to login with the Google Analytics API username & password and allow the API access.

Our requirement is that client don't need to authenticate from their end to view the traffic data. Kindly suggest how should we procced so that,

1.Clients can view their traffic data with out any kind of authentication from their end. They will only login and view the data, thats all.
2.If we save google analytics traffic report data in our local database then we can easily show these data to all clients, whenever they call that. If this process is possible then how can we save the all google analytic data for each and every day automatically?

Please can you suggest us how can we accomplish this?
Much thanks,

Let me know if you need login details. I can send it in emails.

Thanks
1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Analytics API

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Have your clients grant admin access to your own GA account, and use service accounts to access the GA API and export the data. https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2ServiceAccount