Analytics
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Events tracked, but goals not

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone!

I'm really stuck with this problem: I set up some goals based on events. The event tracking works well, the Goals seem to bee good but they still show 0 on the mainpage. What could be wrong? I gave the same category and action as the events have.

Thanks for the help in advance, I would really appreciate some ideas why it's not working.

Beatrix

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Beatrix H
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Beatrix,

Are you sure that the goal is not working?  That is did you create the goals after the events?

If you validate the goal in the setup, do you see any conversion rate?  Lastly do you have the date range selection to include after goal setup and do you see the goals in real time reports when you test?

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Beatrix H
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Beatrix,

Are you sure that the goal is not working?  That is did you create the goals after the events?

If you validate the goal in the setup, do you see any conversion rate?  Lastly do you have the date range selection to include after goal setup and do you see the goals in real time reports when you test?

Best,

Theo Bennett

Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Theo,

Thanks for your reply! Everything was setup good, I could see the conversion rate when validating, but the date range was off. I changed that and the events appeared. Thank you again, I somehow overlooked this Smiley Happy

Sincerely,

Beatrix

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

No worries!

Cheers,

Theo

Connect on LinkedIn