AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Error parsing XML, line 714, column 43: The reference to entity "l" must end with the ';' delimiter.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi , after i added google tag manager code into my blogger html template and i tried to save it, it gave me error warning like this "Error parsing XML, line 714, column 43: The reference to entity "l" must end with the ';' delimiter." i do not know what to do. someone please help. see the full code below. 

<!-- Google Tag Manager -->
<noscript><iframe src="//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-P8G2JF"
height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe></noscript>
<script>(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':
new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],
j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src=
'//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);
})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-P8G2JF');</script>
<!-- End Google Tag Manager -->

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Error parsing XML, line 714, column 43: The reference to entity "l" must end with the

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Taylor,

Simo Ahava tackled this one a while back, you can find the solution here:

http://www.simoahava.com/gtm-tips/add-google-tag-manager-to-your-blogger-blog/#gref

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Re: Error parsing XML, line 714, column 43: The reference to entity "l" must end with the

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
it has been solved. thank you much

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
You're welcome, glad the solution worked for you. Smiley Happy

-Theo
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn