AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Enhanced Ecommerce & Demographics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having recently implemented EE, I have been playing around mixing up different metrics & dimensions with the new EE data that is there. One business question we always get (bear in mind we don't harvest age unless a browser 'signs up') is who are out branded customers? Are they who we think they are....18-24 year old fashion conscious people. We have perceptions of who is buying certain brands and i though...hey can i match age and brand in GA now thanks to the EE implementation....It seems like the answer is now as i have been told that this is due to the way age (demographics are session scoped) and brand (EE is hit scoped) are recorded which means they cannot be mixed.

Has anyone had any success mixing demographic data with enhanced ecommerce data (with the exception of revenue)?

Thanks

D