AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Does Google Analytics have a heat map for web pages?

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hello. This may be wrong forum however Whenever I try to view a UK web page for "Hughes Electrical" their home page is taken over by a blank "read www.google-analytical.com" statement at the bottom of the page. Hughes have said theit site is ok so is this a virus on my computer? If a virus how do I get rid of it? Thank you in antisipation of assistance.

From a worried/annoyed UK home resident looking at elecrical appliances.

Re: Does Google Analytics have a heat map for web pages?

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

You can easily debug on the website with GA debugger:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jnkmfdileelhofjcijamephohjechhna

You can check in chrome, console tab with 'Preserve log' turned ON.

In Page Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2558811?hl=en

Best Regards,
GA Guru.

'Star' or 'Accept as Solution' if it helped.

Re: Does Google Analytics have a heat map for web pages?

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable
Thank you for your prompt response. Connecting to the Google Analtyics Debugger did not appear to help, this Hughes Site is not mine I am a possible Hughes customer wishing to view their site. I have however managed to "debugg" the problem by Pausing Protection from Kaspersky and my connecting with the site now seems ok. My wife can view the electrical cookers - which means I will be paying for a new one.
Although your assistance did not help, thank you for your time and kindness in responding to my query.
Regards. Worried/annoyed in UK.