Analytics
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Different accounts but only one getting data for both

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have an "old" magento website where everything goes very well and where I check my Google Analytics account few times every day: https://ePersonalizat.ro  Few days ago I have uploaded my 2nd magento website and one of the 1st things I did was to create and configure Google Analytics for this website, too (with different tracking code, of course). This 2nd website (https://halatesiprosoape.ro) is currently set as nofollow and noindexed, as I still have some work to do for it.

However, after more than 2 days, not only that I don' see any data in the Real Time view GA of the 2nd website, but I see all its data in the GA of the 1st website... I have no idea why and also no idea what's wrong or what should be done... Please help, I do need the GA data for the 2nd website, too!

Thanks a lot! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dragos D
May 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dragos.

Looking at your site you have the same UA number on both. This is what is causing it to send the data of both pages to the same GA view. You need to change the UA number on your second site to match the UA of that property.

ePersonalizat:          UA-68265492-1

halatesiprosoape.ro: UA-68265492-1

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dragos D
May 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dragos.

Looking at your site you have the same UA number on both. This is what is causing it to send the data of both pages to the same GA view. You need to change the UA number on your second site to match the UA of that property.

ePersonalizat:          UA-68265492-1

halatesiprosoape.ro: UA-68265492-1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Matt,

thanks a lot. That would definitely be embarrassing for me, however the correct UA of the second website (UA-98762197-1) is filled in within the Magento admin, under API Google. So I'm even more confused now...