Analytics
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Content Grouping is not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

Recently, I tested my regex to group content in website. I tested the regex first in report All pages. It worked well. But when I actually create grouping using that regex, it didn't show anything except for "not set"

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Content Grouping is not working

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Tuan anh, to see pages which you have shared in your screenshot you can simplify regex to khoa\-hoc\-seo.
Or you need to add other requirements?
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
What do you mean by "add other requirements"? I'm not clear about your question.
If you mean that I need to simplify regex, I guess the best I can do is changing to "khoa-hoc-seo(.*?)". That is simple as possible.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi tuan anh l,

I think you might be missing the leading "/" in your regex:

Note also that you don't need to escape the dashes, so your regex could be: \/khoa-hoc-seo.*

Hope this helps.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank for your advise. I tested it but it seems not to work. I will try another ways. Thanks Smiley Happy