AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Content Grouping is not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

Recently, I tested my regex to group content in website. I tested the regex first in report All pages. It worked well. But when I actually create grouping using that regex, it didn't show anything except for "not set"

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Content Grouping is not working

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Tuan anh, to see pages which you have shared in your screenshot you can simplify regex to khoa\-hoc\-seo.
Or you need to add other requirements?
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
What do you mean by "add other requirements"? I'm not clear about your question.
If you mean that I need to simplify regex, I guess the best I can do is changing to "khoa-hoc-seo(.*?)". That is simple as possible.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi tuan anh l,

I think you might be missing the leading "/" in your regex:

Note also that you don't need to escape the dashes, so your regex could be: \/khoa-hoc-seo.*

Hope this helps.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank for your advise. I tested it but it seems not to work. I will try another ways. Thanks Smiley Happy