AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Combing Demo Info with Ecom Info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I need to get a report of products purchased by age groups. The reports currently don't work together for some reason (screenshot below). I couldn't find any data on why that would be but I know that I can see my product page custom dimension data with demo info, so I created another custom dimension to pass through skus of products purchased. 

However, these two reports aren't yielding any data with combined (screenshot below).

Do you know why this would be happening? Does Google not allow ecom & demo reports to be combined? and why would my custom dimension (correctly working at channel level) not work with demo reports?

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 10.30.54 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-15 at 10.30.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-15 at 10.30.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-15 at 10.32.15 AM.png

Thanks for your help!!