AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Chrome Platform Analytics - Chrome Extension using google-analytics-bundle.js events but no pageview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm building a Chrome extension, having a lot of trouble getting GA to work properly here. I found guides pointing me towards the Chrome Platform Analytics code using google-analytics-bundle.js, and I'm finally able to send and track GA Events from the GA Console. However, I am not seeing any pageview events that should be fired. I'm using tracker.sendAppView('somepage'); as shown in the documentation, and it is firing without complaint. However no hits are being registered in the console. I'm not an expert with GA, and I really have no idea what's happening here. I'm fairly sure configuration is set up correctly, because as I said other events are being fired correctly.