Analytics
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Chrome App Analytics Problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello members 

I made a chrome app for my scholarships website recently which is scholarships for college students app.The problem is ,i am trying to figure out to track its statistics through google analytics.I can't understand the basic settings process.Please help.

Thankyou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jhony Cage
October 2016

Re: Chrome App Analytics Problem

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tee,

I like the website and I see you are using wordpress. The nice thing about wordpress is that you can install google analytics via builtin wordpress plugins. I am not sure if your themealready has a section for Google Analytics if so then all you do is once you have create your Google Analytics account you just put in your universal ID and it should automatically start tracking.

If not you can go into plugins on wordpress and look for Google Analytics. Once you find the plugin install it and configure it using your universal ID.

Hopefully this helps.

Omar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jhony Cage
October 2016

Re: Chrome App Analytics Problem

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tee,

I like the website and I see you are using wordpress. The nice thing about wordpress is that you can install google analytics via builtin wordpress plugins. I am not sure if your themealready has a section for Google Analytics if so then all you do is once you have create your Google Analytics account you just put in your universal ID and it should automatically start tracking.

If not you can go into plugins on wordpress and look for Google Analytics. Once you find the plugin install it and configure it using your universal ID.

Hopefully this helps.

Omar

Chrome App Analytics Problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi 

Thanks for your answer. i tried this solution