Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Can't sign up to google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to link shopify with google analytics. I've just enabled google analytics from my admin console but when I try to 'sign up' I get this message:

Oops...
You're currently logged into your organizational account at info@nilarubia.co.uk.
To access your existing Google Analytics account, please use the login info%nilarubia.co.uk@gtempaccount.com and the same password

I can also not log in using the the above info and I need to get analytics linked with Shopify ASAP.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

gtempaccount emerges usually when you have started using Google Apps or G Suite. There is are migration steps that needs to be taken in order to fix access issues. I'm not sure if it is already gone too far and you need someone from Google to get it fixed. If you have Google AdWords or other paid Google products you should be able to reach support through them.

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't have google AdWords, do you know how else I would get support?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I was able to find this... see if you can apply any of the suggested:

https://support.google.com/a/answer/185186?hl=en

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

This forum is about Google Optimize (g.co/optimize), our new A/B testing tool that's part of the Google Analytics 360 Suite.

Since your question is about Google Analytics, I have moved it to the Google Analytics: Code Implementation forum.

Best,

Jason