Analytics
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics code problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am having a lot of trouble with analytics. I noticed that bounce rate had been going up a lot and the time on page was a 0 for many posts as well as my jetpack stats being more than double my analytics stats. So I installed tag manager to see what was happening and got these errors. 

An error occured while the tag was fired: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

and

No HTTP response detected.

I removed ad-block as some had suggested it causes this. 

I have no idea what to do from here.

(site: http://nagamedigital.com/) 

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Analytics code problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, Nagame D,

I'm not seeing the same errors as you're seeing, with Google Tag Assistant (if that's what you are also using). I am seeing errors with your Floodlight Static tag (for example, "URL must be terminated by the ord= or num= parameter"). I'm not familiar with Floodlight implementations, but perhaps you could try to address those issues to see if it helps. Also, if possible, can you post a screenshot of the errors you are seeing?

Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Re: Analytics code problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 12.44.13 pm.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-18 at 12.52.42 pm.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-18 at 12.52.53 pm.png

Hi Nicky,

thank you for the reply. Yes google tag assistant. I have no idea what floodlight is either. Here are the screenshots.