AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Tracking multiple URLs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have several top level domains. Each with a Landing page with a form and Thank You page (2 nearly identical pages on each top level domain).

I want to see the domain name (landingpage-1.com) in the Site Content reports such as Landing Pages, Content Drilldown, etc.

I want to see them in all one account, so the Overview will see all traffic to all the domains. There are 11 domains in all.

How do I achieve this? THANKS!

Dan

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dan L
November 2015

Re: Analytics Tracking multiple URLs

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dan,

You can use the same tracking code on all sites. To see the domain name in the reports you need to set up a filter:

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012243?hl=en

If you don't need to track site traffic going from one domain to another you're done.

If you want a visit going to one site to another to appear as a single visit you need to set up cross domain tracking for the cookies to be shared across the domains. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dan L
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dan,

You can use the same tracking code on all sites. To see the domain name in the reports you need to set up a filter:

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012243?hl=en

If you don't need to track site traffic going from one domain to another you're done.

If you want a visit going to one site to another to appear as a single visit you need to set up cross domain tracking for the cookies to be shared across the domains. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Arnold, I knew it was something like that, but all I could find was Cross Domain Tracking. Thanks! You're the best.