Analytics
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Home Not Displaying Sessions After GTM Deployment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Situation: I recently removed the Analytics snippet on a network of sites and deployed Universal Analytics via Google Tag Manager.  I have added two UA property tags per website.  One tag is for the individual site and uses a Lookup Table to reference the different UA IDs.  The second tag is a roll-up property that uses the same UA ID on each website. 

Problem:  Starting with the good news ... I am able to view traffic stats when I open each view.  Unfortunately, I cannot see any session data on the Analytics Home tab - no sessions, no bounce rate, and no goal conversion.

Any idea what might be wrong here?

Thanks,

Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NovelFinds
September 2016

Re: Analytics Home Not Displaying Sessions After GTM Deployment

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Chris,

if the data is shown throughout the reports for each view then all is fine. The home tab may suffer from a glitchy behaviour or try changing the date range and see if it will update.

Kind regards,
Zorin
Web analyst @ escapestudio.net

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NovelFinds
September 2016

Re: Analytics Home Not Displaying Sessions After GTM Deployment

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Chris,

if the data is shown throughout the reports for each view then all is fine. The home tab may suffer from a glitchy behaviour or try changing the date range and see if it will update.

Kind regards,
Zorin
Web analyst @ escapestudio.net