AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

All Ecom data present but no data in Shopping Behaviour Reports - what are we missing?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi There,

We have Ecommerce setup and we can see a lot of sales and product data coming in but don't see any data in the Shopping Behaviour report (basket and checkout data).

What are we missing and what search terms do we use to figure out how to fix this issue?

Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ben

All Ecom data present but no data in Shopping Behaviour Reports - what are we missing?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey, 

check your Account Settings if there is a funnel Set-Up in your E-Commerce Settings.

If there is you are Probably Missing some of the Enhanced E-Commerce Codes on your site.

Check this Page to find everything you need to implement to get your Shopping Behaviour Reports up and running:
https://developers.google.com/tag-manager/enhanced-ecommerce

Best regards

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks Marc, I've added those steps but those don't seem to have an effect on the shopping behaviour report (plus I don't see data in the checkout report).

Thanks for the link but I don't fully understand sorry - thanks anyway. Cheers

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Could you link us your Page + a Screenshot of your Tag wich is supposed to send e-commerce Data? So we can take a look.
Are you sure you have e-commerce features activated in all relevant tags?

best regards