AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Adding the Product Name tag on an Ecommerce Site

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would adding a product name tag in an ecommerce shop on the website include it under my analytics "productName" dimension list even if it has not been purchased and will that then allow my google analytics to report to my google spreadsheet even when the productName has a relating itemRevenue of zero dollars?

If not, does anyone know how I can get it too?

I am trying to run a google spreadsheet report from my google analytics that will allow me to have a chart on my final sheet with ... the "productName" dimension, with the channelGrouping dimensions, on the Y-axis ... and ... the "itemRevenue" on the X-axis.

Re: Adding the Product Name tag on an Ecommerce Site

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Dagem,
Are you trying to see which products are not selling/moving in your shopping cart?
Do you mind giving more detail about what you're trying to achieve. Explain your objective it outside the google analytics context.
Then we can figure out if google analytics is the best tool to achieve this.

Re: Adding the Product Name tag on an Ecommerce Site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am trying to run a google spreadsheet report from my google analytics that will allow me to have a chart on my final sheet with ... the "productName" dimension, with the channelGrouping dimensions, on the Y-axis ... and ... the "itemRevenue" on the X-axis.

I need to know how to allow my google analytics to report to my google spreadsheet even when the productName has a relating itemRevenue of zero dollars.