AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into multiple domain (Cross/Sub) tracking, implementing Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce, setting up Event tracking, and Universal Analytics code.

Guide Me
star_border

Adding Analytics to Flipbuilder

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company has recently decided to use a well known flipbook software from Flipbuilder.  Their website says you can just add the Google Analytics ID and it starts tracking.  I have found this not to be true...I am assuming I have setup something wrong in my Analytics Admin tab under Properties, but I can't seem to figure out what it is.  Has anyone set this up successfully yet?  If so, does the website URL consist of the website the flipbook is hosted on, or is it the URL of the flipbook itself?  I want to only track the flipbook activity and not the rest of the website as I have that under a different analytics ID.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Adding Analytics to Flipbuilder

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Chad,

the URL settings in your Admin --> Property should not influence the ability to collect data from the Flipbook URL, even if you put a wrong value for the URL.

Could you please paste your Flipbook URL here?

Gabriele

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabriele-rapino-b8769a21