Analytics
2.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

when payment for google analytic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I have start  to use google Analytic,Once have more session to access my website, how do you know the google analytic request me to pay for google analytic? (by email, bill payment) In case bill payment, it sent to my home or not?  

If when you sent the invoice to who that use google analytic, but he/she is not payment ? what happen with he/she?

the last question, In case use google analytic in one period(For 3 month) that have more 700,000 session/day

Which package that you have is per year?

1 Expert replyverified_user

when payment for google analytic

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Google Analytics comes in two versions: free, and 360 (previously known as Premium). There is no payment plan based on traffic volume. The free version is without cost and you will not receive any requests for payment. To have a 360 account you need to contact Google or a certified partner, it's nothing which can happen by accident or when a threshold is reached.

However - the volume of sessions you have reported in your post is very high. The free version (in contrast to 360) imposes limits on the amount of hits you can send to GA - this is currently 10 million hits a month. In the worst case, if the volume continues to be high Google reserves the right to deny you access to your data. Read more about the data volume limits here:

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1070983?hl=en

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.