Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

user permissions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is saying...You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.

.How do I get permission...this is my analytics account and my website.  Why do I not have it?

user permissions

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Darren,

If you created your GA account you should have all the permission. I would suggest you to first check user permission level.

1>Click Admin.
2>Click User Management in the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column.

Search for your user name to see that user's permissions.

Let us know what did you find.

Thanks

user permissions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem. My analytics account may have been set-up years ago by a web design firm who is no longer in business. How do i gain full control of my analytics account that i am the owner and the owner of the website?

user permissions

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Edward,

In your case you can reclaim your GA account. Please see below article for step by step method.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-Analytics-acco...

**I would like to tell you that always create new thread for your own query, please do not ask question in someones thread in order to get quick reply**

Thanks