Analytics
2.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

unable to delete users in Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I have "user management" privileges and super admin status on our google domain but it seems I am not able to delete an account ending "@gtempaccount.com" which is creating a conflict with our main email account.

Appreciate your help in finding a way to remove above mentioned account.

Carolina

1 Expert replyverified_user

unable to delete users in Google Analytics

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Carolina K,

Why does an @gtempaccount.com email address appear when I'm signed in?

If you have not moved your data or selected a new account email address to associate with your data, you will see a temporary email address when you sign in to a conflicting Google Account. You can change this by associating your account with either your organizational email address or a personal email address.

Despite seeing an @gtempaccount.com email address when signed in to AdWords, your password and security settings have not changed. You will continue to be able to sign in to AdWords using your previous email address and password.

You can read some more about conflicting Google accounts and this mystery email here

Kind Regards,

James