Analytics
2.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

trying to Find Analytics Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've taken over the development of a website for a charity that has already google Analytics. I have the account number UA-*******-* but don't have any login details or any idea how I can go about getting access to that data again? We desperately need some of the old analytics so starting from scratch won't help.

Can anyone help with this?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Derrick M
January 2016

Re: trying to Find Analytics Account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Derrick,

To gain access to an old account, simply follow the following rules: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So there's no way to do it without an Google Ads account?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

No there is not, Sorry, but simply create a dummy/vacant account and then start the process.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Where can I find my UA- Acount #?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jen,

In your Analytics account you can go to Admin > Property > Tracking Info > Tracking code and the UA number is at the top.

If you have no access then you can go to your website and right click (Chrome) and go to "view page source", inside the code of the website search for UA- to find your UA account number