Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

start-up programs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, 

I am pretty new here and wanted to check if someone would know if Google has a special reward program that one can apply for small start-ups to be able to use Google analytics or other Google services like Google drive for free?

Any suggestions or recommendations would be most helpful!

Thanking in anticipation!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: start-up programs

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI @Priyam C,

I am not aware of any programs for start-ups. There are offerings for non-profits to use AdWords.

With that said, Google Analytics is free, as is study materials and testing to be certified through Google Partners. And Google Analytics Academy is also completely free. And you do get free use of Google Drive

If you download Google Chrome (also free) and then click on the grid of dots in the upper right hand corner of Chrome, you will find links to all sorts of products you can use for free simply by signing up for a Google Account, which is also free. 

google-chrome.png

Please note that there are paid versions of some products, for heavy users, but the free versions are generally plenty for businesses, as well. 

Kind Regards,

James