Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

site removed from index

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Need help as one of the agencies I was getting my SEO has closed down and they have removed the site index through webmaster. Is there a way to get it back? If, yes, then please suggest the possible ways as it has drastically effected my site rankings 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: site removed from index

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Deepak S,

No, the account data will be gone.

However, just because they removed the Search Console account (old name: Webmaster), that in itself would not remove your site from index. 

Further, you can create a new Search Console account, add your site, check for errors and crawl metrics, submit a sitemap, etc. You can also go to your website and copy and paste your home page's URL into Google Search and see if it is indexed. If it shows up, Google knows about your site... and your site not coming up for search terms is an entirely different subject (SEO, Best Practices, Mobile Friendly, Speed, Content, Structure, etc.). 

If you truly find that your site is not indexed at all by Google, you can use this tool to submit it while you work on getting Search Console set up. 

Kind Regards,

James