Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

shared users cannot see custom reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why can't users see my custom reports when they are logged in with their own credentials?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Coghlin A
April 2016

Re: shared users cannot see custom reports

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
Have you shared the Reports with each user?
Either click on Customization tab at the top of the interface
and in the report table, click the Action drop down at the far right of the table and select Share
Then make sure the Share Template option radio button is selected and click Share button
Copy and paste the generated url into an email and send to whichever Users.
They will then need to import it and apply it to the Views that they need to use it with.

Alternatively, click Admin at the top of the interface and in the Admin page, select the Account Property, View etc
and then in the View column under Personal Tools and Assets, select Share Assets
Select one or more Reports and again make sure the Share Template option radio button is selected and click Share button
Copy and paste the generated url into an email and send to whichever Users.
They will then need to import it and apply it to the Views that they need to use it with.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: shared users cannot see custom reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for quick response.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to share my coustom reports with an other user that already has full access to the same google analytics account but can't see them

Once i copy and send the generated link to him he sees a loading screen and a after some seconds it gets redirect to his account list, he has multiple account associated at his gmail

going back insede the accound we are working on it doesn't see custom report that i shared

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Alain
WHen he gets redirected to his accounts list, is he selecting the correct View to apply the report to before clicking the create button.

Also has he tried logging out and clearing his browser cache and cookies.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here