Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

setting up organisation account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am wanting to set up a google account for a non profit organisation, there is a google analytics connected to the website but the original account that allows me to view the stats looks like it has been set up as an individual, I don't want to lose the access to the current analytics page, how can I go about it, please?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You can add multiple universal analytics tracking code to the website.

You can create a new account and install the GA snippet the same way it was installed before (head and top of the body). 

*NB- Creating a new account will mean it will start collecting data from the date code was installed correctly.

If this is not the solution you were hoping for please provide a greater problem definition.

Thanks,

Adam

Re: setting up organisation account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply, nice to know that I can, I just don't know how! are
there any tutorials you would recommend?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Installing Google tag manager, then firing the new Google tag through tag manager might be the most straightforward option for you.

You can google how to install tag manager, providing you have access to your websites code you should be able to set this up in 5mins.